Using a mobile phone to see the pieces, this Lego robot is able to beat all Rubik’s Cube records. In fact, we can check in the video that it solves the Rubik’s Cube in just 3.25 seconds. Do you think that a human can beat that?
Years ago, most of the websites used strange notation to show how to solve a Rubik’s Cube. And, nowadays, a lot of the websites are still using them. One of the worst things about notations is that you have to learn something before learning how to solve the Rubik’s Cube. As a consequence, many people…
Did you know that it took Erno Rubik, the creator of the Rubik’s Cube, more than one month to solve its own creation? In fact, we was not even sure if there was a method to solve it. But for me, it was a code I myself had invented! Yet I could not read it….
- Bruce on Problems with Step 6 of Rubik’s Cube solutions
- Diego de Pereda on Solve the Rubik’s Cube in 20 movements
- Diego de Pereda on Doubts about buying Rubik’s Puzzles
- http://www.clinicaltechsolutions.com/ on Problems with Step 2 of Rubik’s Cube solutions
- Arthur on Solve the Rubik’s Cube in 20 movements